[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #13641: Use new TYPO3 4.3 hook for previewimages in page module

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Tue Jul 13 15:44:19 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry

> What do you mean by "before state"? Is it before the patch? Than I do
> not
> know. If it did not work correctly, it is another issue. With this
> patch
> images will be always shown in the page module because there is no
> switch
> anymore. This is the same behavior as for standard images.

I mean that with having "Page module modifications [add_page_mod_xclass]" NOT enabled in the Extension Manager and without having applied your fix I have thumbnails for DAM images in Page properties -> Resources -> File.

So I think the patch is for another bug but I don't know how to find that.

Thanks,

Lorenz