[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #13641: Use new TYPO3 4.3 hook for previewimages in page module

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 13 10:38:44 CEST 2010

Hi!

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern wrote:
> I have trouble reproducing the "before state". With "page module
> modifications" disabled I still see thumbnails of pictures in the
> Resources tab in the page properties. Where do I have to look?

What do you mean by "before state"? Is it before the patch? Than I do not
know. If it did not work correctly, it is another issue. With this patch
images will be always shown in the page module because there is no switch
anymore. This is the same behavior as for standard images.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member