[TYPO3-dam-devel] enable to use cleanFileName but have original filename as indexed title

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Oct 30 20:51:16 CET 2009

Strange.

With russian cyrilic I have good results too.

Слышąцъ.jpg is converted to Slyshac.jpg

I've tested it on:
1) windows XAMPP
2) linux FreeBSD

I have no idea why it works so strange at your host/system.

If you uninstall dam and upload file (Слышąцъ.jpg) in standard module
what do you get?

grtz
Krystian