[TYPO3-dam-devel] enable to use cleanFileName but have original filename as indexed title

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Oct 30 17:40:38 CET 2009

Tested with a Russian filename, result in the screenshot.
First file was uploaded after the patch, second, before the patch. Is
that the desired behavior, or do my system settings come into play?

Also, FYI, the TS setting is not read with RFC 12408 - but that probably
applies to all TS setting...

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/