[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #10556: Flexible media types

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Mar 27 16:18:55 CET 2009

Thanks for testing & comments!!

Attached is the modified patch. I addressed all comments, except for the
second one - the icon is dam/i/mimetype.gif, and its defined in the TCA.
Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to easily set the record icon
dynamically.

Alternating rows are now defined in the template, and can be styled.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/