[TYPO3-dam-devel] Hard-coded reference to cc_devlog in class tx_dam_indexing

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Sep 30 21:26:38 CEST 2008

Francois Suter wrote:

Hi Francois,

> What do you think?

I think it would be good to have the pid available in the BE as easy as
in the FE which is why my approach would be better in this situation.
However I'm not sure how this behaves in the DAM module as there's no
page tree available and thus there probably wouldn't be a pid either.

So I guess your approach would be good, too. Would it be filled always,
or only after a switch had been set?

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner