[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #8529: dam_ttcontent does not respect workspaces

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Sep 24 19:38:21 CEST 2008

Francois Suter schreef:
> Hi,
>
>> OK. Michiel and I went over it. +1 after testing.
>
> Good, but as far as I could see the patch doesn't take into account the
> discussion about moving the hooks into the DAM with version
> compatibility check. And are the hooks in 4.3 yet? I haven't followed
> that point...
>
> Cheers

Don't know about moving the hooks to dam yet. Maybe . .  . 'later'.

Also . . . the version of tt_content_drawItem in dam_ttcontent looks
rather outdated (compared to 4.3 trunk . . .)

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/