[TYPO3-dam-devel] Hard-coded reference to cc_devlog in class tx_dam_indexing

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 22 20:18:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I'm thinking of either
>   $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['devLog']['pid']
> don't know if that's possible though (variable in SYS as array), or

Well, possible certainly, the question is whether it is appropriate or
not. To me, it seems ok, but maybe I should submit this question to the
dev-list too.

>   $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['devLog']['pid']

I don't like this one, as it's not really related to extensions...
although it does take an extension to use the devLog hook.

> Don't know what else is using $T3_VAR...

At least services, but beyond that I haven't checked.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter