[TYPO3-dam-devel] Hard-coded reference to cc_devlog in class tx_dam_indexing

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Sep 22 18:31:03 CEST 2008

Hey Dan,

Dan Osipov wrote:
> How about using the Media pid as the number? Or am I missing something?
yes. for the DAM, this is what's happening right now, however we're
looking a way to store this PID somewhere in a global variable so it can
be accessed by the devLog as well.

@Francois:
I'm thinking of either
   $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['devLog']['pid']
don't know if that's possible though (variable in SYS as array), or
   $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['devLog']['pid']

Don't know what else is using $T3_VAR...

--
All the best,
benni.