[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9123: alternative Filemounts for element browser

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Sep 5 18:42:16 CEST 2008

Hi Michiel,

>> Bugtracker references:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9123
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9297
>
> - Applied both patches
> - Added extra filemount in user TS using
> options.folderTree.altElementBrowserMountPoint = site/config
> - both the extra mount and the normal mount display an upload tab
>
> Maybe I don't understand the 'steps to reproduce' a situation to test
> these patches in?
>
> Please elaborate.

You need to use latest SVN TYPO3core (trunk or TYPO3_4-2), plus the
#9297 patch.

You should login as a user having the extra filemounts option, not as admin.

You should not see any upload tab. If you see one, please tell me with
what branch of TYPO3core and whether it is while using the RTE or not
(or both).

Regards,
Stanislas