[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9123: alternative Filemounts for element browser

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Fri Sep 5 17:42:48 CEST 2008

Stanislas Rolland schreef:
> Hi DAM team,
>
> This is a SVN patch request for the DAM project.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Problem:
> When additional mounts options are used, DAM will honour the user
> configuration (with current SVN TYPO3core trunk and branch TYPO3_4-2).
> However, the element browser should then be in readOnly state and should
> not allow the DAM upload tab.
>
> Solution:
> The attached patch removes the upload tab if the browser is in readOnly
> mode. The patch will be effective in htmlArea RTE with latest TYPO3core
> trunk and  branch TYPO3_4-2. The patch will work also in wizard mode
> when patch #9297 is committed to core. Please review and test this patch
> with the pending core patch and give your +1 in both lists.
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9123
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9297

- Applied both patches
- Added extra filemount in user TS using
options.folderTree.altElementBrowserMountPoint = site/config
- both the extra mount and the normal mount display an upload tab

Maybe I don't understand the 'steps to reproduce' a situation to test
these patches in?

Please elaborate.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/