[TYPO3-dam-devel] Services info too hidden

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Mon Oct 20 22:27:06 CEST 2008

Francois Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I have spent half an hour to find the Services Info feature, now
>> located under Media->Tools->Cron Job->Services Info. As you might want
>> to check whether or not the recommended services are working I would
>> like to see this feature directly available under Media->Tools.
>
> Hmm, testing that in my local install actually showed me that I didn't
> have dam_cron installed (which begs the question of why it was not taken
> over by the new DAM team as the other DAM extensions).
>
> I installed it and I still can't see the Services Info. How do I get
> that view back? It's extremely convenient to check the completeness of
> an install (and installing the DAM is no easy matter what with so many
> extensions involved).
>
> Thanks

Hey,

I again seem to be the one with a special case. I can't see the Cron Job item
under tools at all and I agree it should be directly under tools. Definitely. So
I wonder: "Where has my Services Info gone to?".

p/s It is a shame we don't have generated t3x's anymore like on typo3xdev. I'll
mail Andreas about that again.

gRTz

ben
--