[TYPO3-dam-devel] Services info too hidden

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Oct 19 14:59:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I have spent half an hour to find the Services Info feature, now located
> under Media->Tools->Cron Job->Services Info. As you might want to check
> whether or not the recommended services are working I would like to see
> this feature directly available under Media->Tools.

Hmm, testing that in my local install actually showed me that I didn't
have dam_cron installed (which begs the question of why it was not taken
over by the new DAM team as the other DAM extensions).

I installed it and I still can't see the Services Info. How do I get
that view back? It's extremely convenient to check the completeness of
an install (and installing the DAM is no easy matter what with so many
extensions involved).

Thanks

--

Francois Suter