[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9403,9644: Missing media types

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Nov 11 02:14:54 CET 2008

This is a good point.

The files with the added types have been uploaded as undefined media
types. They will remain as such. Any new files will be checked against
the new media types.

It would be nice to update all existing files to use the new media
types, but I don't think its practical (in other words I don't know an
easy solution).

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/