[TYPO3-dam-devel] Open Bugs

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed Mar 5 12:35:56 CET 2008

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'd like to contribute by helping fixing bugs and testing the open
> issues so we can proceed with the bugfix release.
>
> What about tagging the bugs in the BT that we want to fix (or we can set
> it to a "target version") so we have a roadmap and I know where I should
> put my focus on while testing the DAM. It works great with TYPO3 4.2 and
> the roadmap page in the BT for me. What do you think, should we do this
> for the DAM as well?
>
> Once 4.2 is in RC state, I will be able to concentrate on the rest of
> the DAM bugs.

Hi Benni,

Great to see you here as well ;-) To me this sounds like a great idea. Lets wait
and see what Michiel and Peter have to say. They do most of the
programming/development. We originally intended to release along with 4.2, but I
do not think this is possible. It has been silent for some time again. I think a
1.1 release together with some exposure will reignite interest in DAM.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation