[TYPO3-dam-devel] Open Bugs

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Mar 4 16:58:44 CET 2008

Hey guys,

I'd like to contribute by helping fixing bugs and testing the open
issues so we can proceed with the bugfix release.

What about tagging the bugs in the BT that we want to fix (or we can set
it to a "target version") so we have a roadmap and I know where I should
put my focus on while testing the DAM. It works great with TYPO3 4.2 and
the roadmap page in the BT for me. What do you think, should we do this
for the DAM as well?

Once 4.2 is in RC state, I will be able to concentrate on the rest of
the DAM bugs.

--
greetings,
benni.