[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM creating empty doubled Media Folder

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Jun 30 18:32:41 CEST 2008

Hey Andreas,

first of all, please post questions like that in the "projects.dam"
newsgroup. The team-newsgroup is only for patches (similar to what we
know with the "dev" and the "core" list).

Second of all: Which version are you using? I remember having the same
problem, but it was related to a bug some months ago (I think you can
still find the bug in the BT).

greetings,
benni.

--