[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM creating empty doubled Media Folder

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Jun 30 17:28:17 CEST 2008

Hi  DAM development team,

...We have here at UNESCO Bangkok the problem that Dam is creating always a
new Media Folder(empty) and then ignoring our old Media folder with about
25000 records. What can we do to prevent this problem or how can we tell DAM
to use our old folder. It is impossible to delete the empty folder as
immediately a new folder - also empty gets created.

--
Thanks a lot!
Greetings from ICT Innovation Paradise

Blog: http://andibecker.blogspot.com
Map: http://tinyurl.com/6a4bg5
Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/cocopapa
Videos: http://tinyurl.com/5vs389
Projects: http://www/t3log.info
T3Pack - TYPO3 Development, TEAM 3 - Eternal Project Management
LisAndi Co. Ltd. - The future is within us! POWER4 - The empowering people!