[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #8529: dam_ttcontent does not respect workspaces

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Jun 7 09:10:18 CEST 2008

Hey Francois and Ingo,

Francois Suter wrote:
> So I'm giving a +1, but would like to see if some of this stuff could be
> shared among the various extensions relying on the DAM. It's hard to
> imagine that all those extensions would have to duplicate all the code
> in your patch.
IIRC this should only be necessary for 4.2 (we don't support 4.1 in DAM
1.1 so we don't have to do anything with 4.1 and below). Is there a
patch for this hook under way for the Core (4.3)?. Otherwise I suggest
to add this XCLASSes to DAM extension under dam/compat/4.2 and only be
active for compat_version < 4.3.

--
greetings,
benni.