[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #8599: Replace dam extension of tx_rtehtmlarea_browse_links by implementation of interface t3lib_browselinkshook]

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Thu Jun 5 17:28:36 CEST 2008

Stanislas Rolland wrote:
Hi Stan,

I tested your patch.

Here is the report:

I) Create Link
1) The media link does not show the class selector and does not respect
the settings from RTE.default.classesAnchor.default.file = myclass.

2) I can set a title manually on creation of the link, but not the alt
attribute, which I might want to adapt to current contents needs as well.

II) Modify link
1) If I want to modify the link the popup opens in TAB Page, not Media.
2)  If I then switch to the TAB Media, the Update button from normal
File TAB is missing. Thus I I cannot save modifications to the title
(alt and classes are not present here either) unless I select the same
file again.

III) Miscellaneous
I am unsure whether this is your stuff or DAM stuff, but if I wanted to
change the standard title output [main mediatype], [title] [filesize],
  where would I do that?

Uschi (sending an afternoon coffee over the ocean)