[TYPO3-dam-devel] Release TYPO3 4.2 and DAM 1.1

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Mon Feb 11 21:25:20 CET 2008

Hi all,

I agree.

Opening up the list (even if only by invitation) may speed up
development. I think we can use that accelleration.

We can see how we fare and if we get too many emails . . . we can just
stop giving out invitations.

?

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/