[TYPO3-dam-devel] Release TYPO3 4.2 and DAM 1.1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 8 16:38:52 CET 2008

Peter Kühn wrote:

>  > Anyway, if nobody objects I suggest we just close this feature, so only
>  > subscribed members can post again.
>
> yess pleeease!

Alright, changed. There should be no more spam on this list. However, please
think about opening the team list similar like we did it with the core
list. This would mean:

- Everybody can subscribe, read and post (currently: only on invitation)
- Everybody can submit bugfixes and give feedback
- Only team members can commit to Subversion (same like now)

After the experiences we did on the core team list, I am convinced this
would give a huge acceleration to the DAM development. However, be ready
for so many mails that you probably won't be able to follow all of them any
more. This requires some good preparations if you want to assure to not
loose in quality.

So, what do you think?
- michael
--