[TYPO3-dam-devel] Release TYPO3 4.2 and DAM 1.1

georg kuehnberger gk at plan2.net
Thu Feb 7 15:26:01 CET 2008

Chaps,

With all respect to the spread motivation on releasing together with
4.2, I think it's almost mandatory to have a completely updated
documentation at the same time 1.1 would be released.
And honestly spoken I don't see that one before mid of March;

Setting a new time-target however IS great.

Ben, let me know which parts of the docu you would need help on, so we
may split the task at hand to speed up things.

regards georg