[TYPO3-dam-devel] Release TYPO3 4.2 and DAM 1.1

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Thu Feb 7 10:24:46 CET 2008

Hi Ben, hi folks,

im not shure bout the actual status either cause i dont know any russian
and it seems like there have been some sort of a hostile acquisition of
this list ;)

ok - seriously:

first of all: i totaly agree on publishing both projects together. im
shure thats the best way to go.

- looking at PR#3 - which needs an update - i assume that there are less
then 10 bugs that need some coding. i volunteer for this if we can agree
on a little more prompt testing and response.
- i published a version of dam with dam_index integrated and the sv_*
exts on this list as discussed. other than michiel im still convinced
that we could and should use this as the basis for the upcoming release.
please vote.
- ben is now head of documentation which is great :D
- sponsoring is allways welcome, but i think we should make a plan that
works without rather than rely on hireing hands.

ill compile a PR#4 this evening and then: lets go!

my +1
pekue