[TYPO3-dam-devel] Release TYPO3 4.2 and DAM 1.1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 6 20:42:31 CET 2008

Hi Andreas,

> I'm sorry but I have not any knowledge about the current status. However I
> would not release DAM at the same time when T3 is released. DAM wouldn't
> get the required attention by the people.

I claim the opposite, indeed it would be a great surprise for most people to
have a new DAM release ready for use. And, since we offer to release both
parts together, it would give the DAM project some trust which it got lost
over the last years. So I think you can only win with this.

> But what about making DAM to a CORE extension again? ;)

Not yet.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out