[TYPO3-dam-devel] upload files in different language than default

Krystian Szymukowicz typo3RE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon Aug 25 10:17:32 CEST 2008

I have 2 languages and 2 users.

First user uses default language and he can only edit default content
(Access Rights->Limit to languages->Default)

Second user uses for example Hungarian language and can edit content
only in that language.
(Access Rights->Limit to languages->Hungarian)

If I upload images with user1 then everything works well.

If I upload images with user2 then image is uploaded but fields:

"File name"
"File path"

are not set. So the image can not be used at all.

If I enable default language for Hungarian user
(Access Rights->Limit to languages->Default)
(Access Rights->Limit to languages->Hungarian)

then everything works ok.

So my question is. Is this:
1) a bug ?
2) my crap configuration ?
3) Hungarian user MUST have default language enabled ?

DAM 1.0.14
TYPO3 4.2.1

Media folder has language overlays.

Both users belongs to the same "Access List" group, so it can not be
problem of "Allowed exclude fields".

Thx for any pointers.

--
grtz