[TYPO3-dam-devel] Periodical Report #1

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Mon Nov 12 11:36:23 CET 2007

Hi folks,

in coordination with michiel, this is our first periodical report on our
way to 1.1 - counting down what we achieved and hopefully encouraging
and helping to focus on whats next:

Our countdown:
==============
=> 33 open Tickets
=> 26 minus feature requests
=> 23 after submit and close
=> 17 if we close the non-reproducibles
=> 15 if someone confirms the +1s

Means: we could cut the problem into halves with minimal effort!

Details Topdown:
================

RFC on this list - please react:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6199

+1, needs just one more vote to be closed
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5703
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6342

+2, not yet committed
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5547
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5698
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6454

fix committed, ticket marked resolved:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5473
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5662

no fix needed, ticket marked resolved in coordination with the reporter:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6174
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5227
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6495

@michiel: please submit the +2s and close the tickets
@yall:
- please react to my RFC on the non-reproducibles
- please check the patches for the plus ones

To quote a reporter from a bugtracker note:
"I'm just thankful it is finished! [...] Keep up the good job!" :-D

till PR#2
pekue