[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: defaults in dam_ttcontent/ext_conf_template.txt

Andreas Balzer andreasbalzer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:40:56 CET 2007

It's a good idea to put it into the manual but I think it would be better to
have that somewhere during installation. As I worked quite a long time in
the HCI Team before it was closed down (now it's a one-man-show imho) I
recognized that most people don't read manuals ;)

Therefore I'd still prefer some button during installation. But manual will
be fine aswell.

Greetings,
Andreas