[TYPO3-dam-devel] status / progress - releaseplan

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Mon Dec 17 11:49:38 CET 2007

georg kuehnberger wrote:
> Ahoi Michiel, Peter, Andreas, all
>
> Did I miss some mails or is the one from 19.11. the last one on this list?
> Hope you're all doing fine and are (pre-x-mess-) busy as we are over here.
> Anyway, I guess we should finish the (then re-scheduled) releaseplan for
> the new version; I guess some of us might find spare-time to
> test/debug/fix the last bugs over the (not so bizzy) holidays.
>
> regards georg

Hi Georg,

You did not miss any mails. We have all been silent together . . .

I have some time off around christmas and newyears. I'll put some of
that time into the DAM. It's been a really busy period. Since I need to
do the dam stuff in my free time . . . I haven't given ti attention it
deserves lately.

I sometimes feel bad about neglecting the dam and having a social time
sometimes, but then again . . . I only have so much time.

On my todo are:
- checkout dam installation on postgress
- fix bug 5547 (or fix my installation, it appears to work for most of you)
- fix all the bugs assigned to me.
- see if there are any more bugs to set to 'feature' instead of 'major'

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/