[TYPO3-dam-devel] status / progress - releaseplan

Andreas Balzer andreasbalzer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:22:17 CET 2007

Hi,

On 12/13/07, georg kuehnberger <gk at plan2.net> wrote:

> a) Andreas, regerably I won't be able to act as Santa for your school
> mate, as of not having implemented such a thing; not knowing of an
> implementaion as required; (please don't hikac

thought so ;)
Aem btw: we don't have Santa here in Germany; we have the "Christkind".

b) Could please anybody elaborate on the subject and my two simple
> questions in regards to the further timline of our commonly,
> enthusiastically and so far pretty sucessful resuscitation?
> Michiel, Peter ?

At least I can't. Aem. I have a lot of time just before christmas and right
afterwards. So I can  at least go through the bugtracker at the 23rd.

Andreas

Thanks in advance, regards Georg