[TYPO3-core] Problem with git submodules

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 27 10:07:58 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I thought I had taken all the proper steps to switch my local clone of
the Core repository, but my master branch says the following when I do a
"git status":

# On branch master
# Unmerged paths:
#   (use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)
#   (use "git add/rm <file>..." as appropriate to mark resolution)
#
#       added by us:        typo3/sysext/dbal
#       added by us:        typo3/sysext/version
#       added by us:        typo3/sysext/workspaces
#
no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

What does it mean and what should I do?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter