[TYPO3-core] RFC #14247: Add a compressor/concatenator for CSS and JS

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sat May 1 01:53:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 30.04.10 22:31, Susanne Moog wrote:
> On 30.04.2010 22:29, Susanne Moog wrote:
>> On 30.04.2010 19:49, Steffen Gebert wrote:

>>> v4 fixes an issue when no files are concatenated (return value FALSE
>>> would be used as file name).
>>
>> committed v4 to trunk rev 7480 :-)
>
> have to clarify a bit: committed v4 _without_ the unused compression
> functions.

Thanks for that.

I did a bit of testing and found some issues like:
* file_exists calls do not work because they use a relative path
* cssFixRelativeUrlPaths() has the $newDir parameter which is not used
* compression is not used ;)
* compression function had some minor flaws

Find attached a patch that fixes these things.

Regards Helmut