[TYPO3-core] RFC #8305: SQL debug output is not shown in the Backend

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sat May 1 00:31:54 CEST 2010

Stefan Galinski wrote:

> Solution:
> We (Steffen Kamper and myself) has worked the last few hours to finally get
> rid of the issue by introducing a debug console! The debug console is based
> upon ExtJS and the recently introduced TYPO3 viewport. Be impressed... ! :-)

Really cool stuff. Nice work! Generally +1 by reading and testing.

I have written my comments about the current version in IM for Steffen.

I see a small white line in the 'south' area (both in Chrome and
Safari), even before the debug console is initiated the first time, and
I also think it should be removed completely after the last tab is
closed, taking no space in the view-frame. Steffen is now looking into
this :)

I'll stick around for testing...

--
Lars Houmark