[TYPO3-core] RFC #12052: DB check -> Manage ref-index outputs ugly /path/to/your/typo3/...

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Feb 21 16:13:08 CET 2010

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> Am 17.01.2010, 18:22 Uhr, schrieb Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>:
>
>> Hey Steffen,
>>
>> you cannot modify (or delete) existing LL labels. Please update your
>> patch accordingly.
>>
>> Also, when we go with a consistent wording for "check" instead of
>> "test", we should do it here as well:
>>
>> <input type="submit" name="_check" value="' .
>> $GLOBALS['LANG']->getLL('buttonTestReferenceIndex') .
>>
>> "_check" and "buttonTest" :)
>>
>> let's go with "check" so we don't have to modify the logic as well.
>
> See v5 attached. Can this go under this RFC or should I create a new one?
>
> Steffen

+1 reading and testing

besides that: the source of the patch is nearly anreadable and it would
be nice if the skinning team could introduce a foramt for <code> since
it is really hard to read...

second comment: scheduler provides link zu create the user... This would
be helpful...
At all: we'd better provide a lowlevel scheduler module

regards

Steffen