[TYPO3-core] RC1pre1 - Feedback #1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 8 11:13:38 CET 2006

I've recevied two feedbacks from users who are monitoring the core list but
cannot post.

Answers:

1. I will do that but don't find it critical, so it has to wait until next
week

2. It seems the parser expects a comma after each element in
config_default.php. Therefore I have changed this now. (Will commit later)

3. This MUST be done by Karsten!! If you cannot do it in time, then you must
send me at least an information that can be added to the announcement.
Otherwise it will definitely confuse the users.

- michael