[TYPO3-team-core-v5] Work Package Listing -- Feedback needed

Rens Admiraal renst3 at rensnel.nl
Mon Feb 18 10:27:44 CET 2013

Hey guys,

Great job although I do share the 'nowhere near to be finished' thing
regarding the design ;-) Looks far too technical atm... I don't like
delaying the stuff, but it needs more love before we publish it...

I liked the link Jan Hendrik sent with some kind of workpackages view
(too bad I don't know the link anymore :s ). It was more a listing like
the view in the screenshot, and for now we will probably use forge as
'detail page' right? It could make sense to consider some more fancy
detail page later on btw ;)

Greetz,
Rens