[TYPO3-team-core-v5] Please Finish Work Package Definitions until next tuesday (12. February)

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Fri Feb 8 17:51:27 CET 2013

Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:

Hey fellow team member ;)

> On next Tuesday at 2 PM, we will have a hangout at [1] to discuss the
> work packages and - if possible - to finalize as many as possible,
> focussing on the ones we need for Neos 1.0. This meeting will be public,
> so I'd like to invite all of you and everybody reading this of the
> community.

Thanks for the reminder, I've updated the work packages I'm involved
with [1], [2].

I couldn't be there for the last hangout, but I'd like to join on
tuesday (could you add me please?)

>   * Are work packages missing until 1.0?
>   * What are additional work packages we could give to the community,
>     providing additional nice-to-have functionality for 1.0?

Probably http://forge.typo3.org/issues/45020 would be a good one for the
community.
Maybe this could be generalized a bit to cover "quality assurance" –
meaning: Follow the existing guides and collect annoyances/obscurities
on the go.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/45013
[2] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/45088

--