[TYPO3-team-core-v5] Please Finish Work Package Definitions until next tuesday (12. February)

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Feb 6 19:22:39 CET 2013

Hey fellow team members,

I had a nice phone call today with Jan-Hendrik from the EAB, discussing
the next steps regarding the work packages.

On next Tuesday at 2 PM, we will have a hangout at [1] to discuss the
work packages and - if possible - to finalize as many as possible,
focussing on the ones we need for Neos 1.0. This meeting will be public,
so I'd like to invite all of you and everybody reading this of the
community.

As preparation, please read through the work packages at [2], thinking
about the following questions:

  * Is the estimated amount of work days accurate? (some WPs still have
    TODOs there)
  * When would you be able to work on your work package? Please add that
    information to the package. (currently missing on all packages)
  * Are work packages missing until 1.0?
  * What are additional work packages we could give to the community,
    providing additional nice-to-have functionality for 1.0?

If you have things to discuss regarding the work packages, I'd like to
do that after Scrum on Monday (2 PM). Also, feel free to grab me at any
time for further discussing these packages :)

Greets,
Sebastian

[1] https://plus.google.com/events/cm9egtso5pdb9pglvcrkos1iagk
[2]