[TYPO3-team-core-v5] Scrum Meeting Notes - 04.02.2013

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon Feb 4 14:12:32 CET 2013

Scrum Meeting Notes - 04.02.2013

SPRINT PLANNING

ⓘ permanent Scrum Hangout:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/470223d29788701f63e10f706f389065a00796bb
ⓘ from now on we use 2.0 in the Releases tag - and “master” for anything
for, well, master
ⓘ https://notes.typo3.org/p/renaming-technical-todo

[SEBASTIAN]

(won’t be able to join scrum, but leaving my notes here)

✔ great code sprint
✔ created work packages for Neos 1.0 release (still WIP)
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3neos-distribution-base/issues?query_id=435
ⓘ will have meeting with Jan-Hendrik on Wednesday regarding general
planning and talking about work packages; you can join if you like:
https://plus.google.com/events/c06i88d65md8sg9b0k331hlov4c (wrong link?!)
✔/➜ created separate NodeTypes.yaml; currently migrating NodeTypes.yaml
structure. WIP can be found at:
https://github.com/skurfuerst/TYPO3.TYPO3CR/tree/dev-nodetyperenaming
https://github.com/skurfuerst/TYPO3.Neos.ContentTypes/tree/dev-nodetyperenaming

https://github.com/skurfuerst/TYPO3.Neos/tree/dev-nodetyperenaming

[CHRISTIAN]

✔ Code sprint ♫
✔ working oEmbed package: https://github.com/kitsunet/Community.OEmbed
➜ refactor, cleanup then submit to packagist.org
✔ defined Media Browser workpackage
➜ work on T3CON12DE website
➜ reviews

[BASTIAN]

✔ Code sprint ♫
✔ started working on Neos work packages
    ➜ tidy up and fill in missing bits
☠ stumbled upon some issues with Flow request and session handling that are

[KARSTEN]

✔ attended fosdem and talked to interesting people about fun topics
✔ organized updated API docs for Flow to be on api.typo3.org (thanks to
Fabien Udriot)
✔ created redirect rules for documentation on Flow and Neos sites
(thanks to Steffen Gebert)
✔ worked on oEmbed package, did some cleanup, created VH and Neos
content type
	➜ need to push, discuss with Christian
➜ write documentation for custom configuration types in Flow
☠ busy this week with customer projects

[ROBERT]

✔ not in scrum but visited code sprint and FOSDEM. See also:
http://robertlemke.com/en/blog/posts/2013/02/03/fosdem-2013.html
➜ discussed “management structure” for “non-official projects”
collaboration inspired by Friends of Symfony

~~~
Legend:

✔   done
➜   next steps