[TYPO3-t3uxw] Costs/Buget for T3UXW09 - Car sharing Göttingen / Eisenach

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Nov 11 11:35:05 CET 2009

> today I had a phone call with Jürgen Egeling (T3A CEO).
> He explained me that the Castle with full board
> will cost the T3A, 500€ per participant per week.
> (Living + all 3 meals + non alcoholic drinks)

While reading the announcement I thought this was already payed before any
sponsoring.
So I thought there would be up to 750€ per person leaving the rest for the
T3A after payments have been made.

> *That means, only 250€ are left for extras!*

Anyway, this means IF our car is NOT repaired until Friday I have to get a
rental car, which might be more than 250€ for the week, since I am not going
to take the server, the wide screens and the other stuff by train.
Since there are two other people - Susanne and Sebastian - I am going to
pick up in Göttingen and Eisenach, there should be a maximum of 750€ for the
three of us, if I got you right.

So I guess this should be more than enough for train tickets, some food, the
car and the fuel.

If this is not going to work, please tell me immediately, so that we might
quickly find another solution.

CU in a few days

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian