[TYPO3-t3uxw] Costs/Buget for T3UXW09

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Tue Nov 10 18:40:18 CET 2009

Hy,

today I had a phone call with Jürgen Egeling (T3A CEO).
He explained me that the Castle with full board
will cost the T3A, 500€ per participant per week.
(Living + all 3 meals + non alcoholic drinks)

*That means, only 250€ are left for extras!*

Keep this in mind, when you got to pay, please.
We didn't made this clear enough in the past
and Jürgen told me to point you to this again.
It's a bit wired, but it is like it is ...

We will try to shift costs between attendees
if someone really need to get some extra money
for a flight or something ... I think we could
act there as a social team, right? :)

Greez Jens

Jens Hoffmann

[TYPO3 - HCI Team Leader]