[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] Lajos

lajos1 bordiana at tippnet.co.yu
Fri Sep 12 08:15:44 CEST 2003

                       Mr or Mrs...
I found Your mail addresse on Internet, that You also received one mail with Congratulation. I received 01.07.2003 that I won one million Euro. After that Mr. James Daniel sent me one letter, that I must first pay 340 Euro, and only after that can he send me my money. I do not have 340 Euro to pay. I wrote to Mr James Daniel, that I have no 340 Euro, but I will pay to him much more (20000 Euro or more). After that Mr James Daniel did not answer me.
Is that thrue, that You won also one million euro and do You received that money?
Please answer me.
With kindest regards:
Orovec Borbely Lajos