[Typo3-UG Russia] Ukraine server speeds?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Aug 25 16:15:13 CEST 2005

Hi!

Matthew Manderson wrote:
> I wanted to ask you if this is a general thing for Ukraine servers or
> something wrong with the server/network itself, ie overloaded.

Hints:
1. check time figures in the admin pannel
2. check if accelerator is installed there, this speeds up typo3 almost
10 times
3. check mysql configuration for optimal parameters if you can

Generally, this is not a Unkrain/not-Ukrain but a general question of
server/application optimization. I would seriousle consider checking
item #2 in the list above...

Dmitry.