[Typo3-UG Russia] Ukraine server speeds?

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 14:44:18 CEST 2005

Regards,

My apologies for asking in English, I cannot speak Russian and this seems to
be the right forum for asking. If not, please redirect me.
:-)

I have a project to build a few sites in Ukraine, I found a web host that I
was able to install TYPO3 on but I access the server from Western Europe
and I find the speeds very very slow.

I wanted to ask you if this is a general thing for Ukraine servers or
something wrong with the server/network itself, ie overloaded.

It only seems to affect the heavy TYPO3 pages, static pages serve normally
fast.

Thanks,
Matthew