[TYPO3-workflow] Workflow and TV

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Sat Jan 27 12:27:23 CET 2007

Paolo Nugnes wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> After installing the sys_workflow-2.6.0-beta20060621 and
> gabriel-1.0.0-beta20060119 i tried to use the workflow module in
> conjunction with TemplaVoilà, but it still asked me for the old Page
> Module (web_layout).
> Further, even if i try to modify records with an user i assigned the
> task to (e.g. "target" user), the  web_layout module (that i
> re-activated from TV installation) doesn't recognize the record to modify.
> Not even if the record to change is a page.
>
> Any clue about it?
>
> Ask, if i didn't explain well, and i'll give you more explanation about it.
>
> Thx Exerybody
> Paolo Nugnes

ciao Paolo

unluckily not many people seem to be using the new workflow system!
i have just restarted to build a prototype of a workflow/workspaces system...
they are working better than expected (no serious bug till now), but many fix and tweaks ahead!

please everybody could comment here their own experiences/problems?

maybe we could bring sys_workflows out of beta, for 4.1!!

ciao
stefano
krur.com