[TYPO3-workflow] create page workflow problem

philippe killer at web-manufaktur.com
Wed Feb 22 07:47:31 CET 2006

hi chris

thanks a lot for your great explanation! now i have a much better
understanding of the sys_workflows.

i'm really looking forward to the 4.0-release. hope you can fix the 2 bugs i
posted yesterday using the bugtracker for the next release. that would be
awesome!

keep up the the great work!

cheers
philippe