[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 11th meeting of the 4.7 Release Team

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Feb 11 21:06:06 CET 2012

Statistiks:
	piwik and piwikintegration -> by me ;)

Development:
	extdeveval
	phpunit -> Oliver
	extension_builder -> Ingmar
	kickstarter -> Peter

Discussable:
	Once stable i would like to see sitemgr and sitemgr_template in
	the list as well (customer management, to have many customers
	in one TYPO3 install)

Hopefully i didn't miss something off the very important extensions.

In my eyes the list should contain a short description and should than
control the em to make install easy ;)

As you have seen, i do sometimes provide more than one extension for the
same purpose, that's no problem in my opinion, as these are common
extensions ;)

Regards
Kay

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach