[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 11th meeting of the 4.7 Release Team

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Sat Feb 11 10:03:17 CET 2012

Hi Georg,

Am 08.02.12 10:09, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Hi,
>
> Am 08.02.2012 09:51, schrieb Kay
>> If i understand you right, there are a bunch of extensions available,
>> which are maintained by the core team.
>>
>> So why don't we add an extra tab to extmgm which shows all the core
>> maintained extensions and makes it easy to install them? The tab can be
>> named offical or core team extensions ;)
>
> this is kind of the a-class extension approach.

True... The topic pops up again and again. At the Core Team Meeting
prior to T3CON10-Frankfurt we could not find a common way how to
continue with the "A-Class Extensions". However, I think we should just
start. So, what we need is:

* a list of extensions
* active teams/developers maintaining these extensions
* a nice way to visualize these extensions on typo3.org and in the
extension manager in the backend
* a good way to create releases (extension keys are still bound to one
single person, not to a set of people - maybe a team account on
typo3.org might solve this)

Cheers,
Olly
--