[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 11th meeting of the 4.7 Release Team

Wouter Wolters [WIND Internet] wouter at windinternet.nl
Wed Feb 8 13:10:57 CET 2012

Hi Stefan,

You're right that the Extension Manager supports multiple repositories
now. But downloading from a not official repository is not possible at
the moment. See http://forge.typo3.org/issues/25387 for the report and
for the fix https://review.typo3.org/#change,1318

The problem is that the fix need some reviews. I would appreciate if you
could review this patch.

Greetz,

Wouter