[TYPO3-v4] Breaking changes with Card layout

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Wed Sep 28 21:52:57 CEST 2011

Hi Kay

I think the problem is more general. E.g. in the DAM List module, when I
click a folder in the tree, I get the JavaScript error:

Fehler: c.getComputedStyle(g.firstChild.firstChild, null) is null
Quelldatei:
http://www.typo3trunk.dev/typo3temp/compressor/ext-all-45c9f88d61507f45b4675d5e25f4a7e6.js
Zeile: 7

Could you possibly checkout DAM master from Git, install it and go to
the list? I think from your experience you will quickly have an
impression what it is about and will be able to point me to the right
direction.

Thanks and best regards,

Lorenz